Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Say Farewell to my Poor Appendix!


I want to make it simple, because I really don't want to talk about it!

I lost my tooth that day.

At night, the moment I had been waiting for, arrived! Mom let me take a bath with my new little brother!

Papa came home late (Mom: he had been coming home late a lot) and came to put me right to bed! I started complaining that my side hurt when I was brushing my teeth. Mom didn't believe me. Papa said I probably just needed to go poop, but I tried and I couldn't.

So I went to sleep!

Dad: I went in to check on him at 9:30 and he was saying, "My side hurts" and when I turned on the light, he started to cry even louder.

I went to the hospital. And after the hospital my mama got me a new DS game, but Mama says I have to go back to the middle of the story, so, I went to the hospital and they gave me shots.

Dad: I threatened him that they were going to put needles in him if he wasn't telling the truth about how he felt and I kept asking him if he was really sick?

Then they made me drink this awful oil so that they could take a CAT Scan. Then they found out I needed... SURGERY.

Dad: But did you drink it all?

Amir: No I hated it!!!!!!!!

Dad: And what did I say?

Amir: DRINK IT! DRINK IT!

Then they gave me some dinner. I watched Discovery Kids and fell asleep (according to Dad) at 2 am.

When I woke up, they made me ride on my bed to meet all the doctors. They gave me cherry smell to fall asleep. I fell asleep so they can take the surgery. It didn't even hurt.

Then I woke up and Mama was there to read me a book about the solar system. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, I felt zero!

The surgery was a success and they just made little holes, no cut. Afterwards, my cousin Julieta came and I was sleeping in my bed and Mama brought me Burger King.

The End!

Oh yeah. I had to pee before I could come home. I did, all over the bed and it looked like a black hole!

(Dad: he had 20 oz. of pee after the surgery.) Amir: Mom, Why are you writing that? The pee was stinging!


1 comment:

  1. Very cool Blog Amir the one titled : Say Farewell to my Poor Appendix!
    Let's me know what you felt very clearly. Good For You! Godmama/Tia Carmen

    ReplyDelete