Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Masterpieces!

This is my special aquarium which is in 3D. Please watch my video explanation below.



This is my special winter play set. I made this for a winter wonderland art contest. You can win a $100.00 gift certificate for ToysRUs. If you win 2nd place, you will get a $50.00 certificate. If you win 3rd place, you will get a $25.oo certificate. I hope I win the $100.00 certificate.

This is my game that I created solo. It is a Paper Mario game.

If you look below you see a guy that is made out of a lemon. (Mom says it is made out of a guayaba from Grandma's tree.) His name is Metha Knight. I made him in my Grandpa's garage with screws that my grandpa gave me for his eyes, ears and his legs. The white thing is his cape made out of a paper towel.
I would also like to share my video description of the paper Mario game that I made solo. Please enjoy the movie. By the way, I am making more movies as my Mama writes. Stay tuned for an exciting episode of Kirby the Movie in 3D!

No comments:

Post a Comment